Two Versions of Firefox, How Does One Uninstall the Older Version?
When I go the Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features on my Windows PC, I find listed FireFox 7.0.1 (x86 en-US) and Firefox 18.0.1 (x86 en-US). If I attempt to use the uninstall feature, the pop-up window makes it appear that it will then uninstall everything that has to do with Firefox, rather than just the "old" version. I assume that the version 7 is superfluous. How do uninstall version 7 while leaving version 18 intact?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0