I have changed my security settings but Firefox continues to block a site I regularly use, what can I do?
Firefox does not allow me to access www.Kijiji.ca. I have unchecked the boxes related to blocking websites in Options and Security tabs but Firefox states "service is unavailable, try again later."
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16876
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1243
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The website loads fine for me, try reading Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should