I always used Firefox as my browser. Now I can't open Facebook nor does the weather channel page load correctly. I uninstalled Mozilla Firefox and then reinstalled it but it didn't fix it. I can get FB when I use Internet Explorer.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Is there an error message that appears on the page?
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Pressing and holding shift while left clicking reload was all it took :-)
Try enter Facebook IP in address bar (220.127.116.11) In my case it will redirect to http://nfdnserror7.wo.com.cn:8080/issueunziped/nf130726/self0.jsp?UserUrl=18.104.22.168&loc=
and eventually I can access Facebook normally. I hope this work on your case.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.