I can't see my attachments in my emails? What do I do to properly view them?
When I receive emails with attachments, I can't see them. Is there something I need to adjust in the Options drop down?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Usually when you open an email with an attachment above the email itself it says view images. If you see this you click allow and then there is another box that says always allow select that and it should be good Hope this helped, Jeremy Eramian