I can't reach the firefox home page, I'm stuck on the tutorials, and I need to access my flash settings for firefox mobile. What do I do?
Basically I need to reach my firefox settings, so that I can automatically enable flash for every website. But I can't reach the settings, and every route that involves firefox leads me back to a tutorial -_-. I really need help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r115
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:18.0) Gecko/18.0 Firefox/18.0
I'm sorry you are having this problem, can you tell me the make and model of the phone you are using, so I can help you out a bit more?
Thank you! Michelle Luna Mozilla mobile support team
Yeah, what phones model you used ?
To enables flash in firefox for android
- just go to Menu > More > Setting
- Tap Plugins in the Content section. The Plugins context menu appears.
- To enable Flash to play for all websites by default, tap Enabled.
- To disable plugins for all websites, tap Disabled.
I am sorry if i am wrong, please let us know your problem :D