Website picture sizes are not being cached when I click on their properties
Since updating to Firefox 18 on my wife's laptop when she clicks on "View image info" the size is shown as "unknown (not cached)". When I try on my desktop the Kb of pictures are showing up as normal. The only difference between the two is the desktop is 32 bit and the laptop is 64 bit.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Is the cache enabled and working on that computer if you check that on the about:cache page?
Also make sure that you do not run Firefox in (permanent) Private Browsing mode.
Many thanks. It was the private browsing setting that was causing the problem. As soon as she came out of that the problem was solved. This has only been an issue since she upgraded to 18.