When the cookies and cache has been cleared as requested when signing in, why doesn't it let me into my email?
Firefox is showing my cookies are off. It still won't let me log in to my email. When I got to sign into email it tells me my cookies are off. My cookies doesn't look off.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello reaperofh, see : Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
see also for info : Cookies - Information that websites store on your computer