This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I make webpages display as if I am in the US?
For example, money will be displayed as £ instead of $, or go to google.co.uk instead of google.com. Is there some way I can make the computer/browser think I am in the US?
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 22.214.171.12476
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Pando Web Plugin
- Nexon Game Controller
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Picasa plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, websites might determine your location based on the ip address your isp is assigning to you - there's no way for a browser to change that, unless you're using a proxy or vpn service with an ip placed in the us...
hello, websites might determine your location based on the [http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/network-location/ ip address] your isp is assigning to you - there's no way for a browser to change that, unless you're using a proxy or vpn service with an ip placed in the us...