Every 10 min. or so the screen background goes gray , and everything stops. I can still read the words
Every 10 min. or so my screen background goes gray, and everything stops. I can still read what's on the screen, but can't do anything. In about 10 to 15 seconds, the screen comes bactkto normal. Please---any suggestions. Thanks
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 2.30.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Please update your Firefox to latest version of Firefox 18.0.1 and give a try
Thanks for the help. I did download The 18.0.1 version. But when I click the HELP button at the top of my screen, and then click About Firefox, It indicates that I still have Firefox 11.
I'm not very knowledgeable about computers, so maybe I just need to find out how to eliminate the 11 version and replace it with the 18.0.1 version. Thanks very much, Jack