can't return to msn.com after visiting a link: under back arrow is the site of the present page before msn.com
I'm in Toronto, my Internet provider is Rogers. In ca.msn.com, when I clicked a link then I can't return to ca.msn.com, because under the back arrow are two links to the present page, followed by the msn page. Obviously there is a programming error, but I can't determine whose error is. This problem just started (with me) only one month ago. It does not happen with the browsers Google Chrome and Microsoft Explorer.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 22.214.171.12476
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0