How do I stop my add ons from changing location on screen?
I have an add-on that would stay up in the title bar next to the minimize, maximize, and close buttons. Today it has jumped down to the add on bar. When I go to View, Toolbars, Customize; It won't let me move that add-on at all. The add-on is McAfee SiteAdvisor.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0