how do I set Firefox as my mobile browser%?
↓ Show more ↑ Show less
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
This question is pretty old here. Here's an old answer. I've tested this method,and it works very well:
- Open the Android "Settings" application.
- Tap on "Applications" then "Manage Applications."
- Tap on the "All" tab, then find Browser and tap on it.
- Under "Launch by default" press the "Clear Defaults" button.
- Now when you open a link, Android will ask which browser to use, and offer to set a new default-choose Mozilla Firefox.
-Best regards, Osman A.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.