This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how to set browser to Firefox on mobile device
how do I set Firefox as my mobile browser%?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r157
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:18.0) Gecko/18.0 Firefox/18.0
This question is pretty old here. Here's an old answer. I've tested this method,and it works very well:
- Open the Android "Settings" application.
- Tap on "Applications" then "Manage Applications."
- Tap on the "All" tab, then find Browser and tap on it.
- Under "Launch by default" press the "Clear Defaults" button.
- Now when you open a link, Android will ask which browser to use, and offer to set a new default-choose Mozilla Firefox.
-Best regards, Osman A.