very time I click on Firefox, a check for add-on compatibility runs also after a short time the screen fills with Firefox Android add; this is annoying. How
The latest Mozilla update change the way my computer starts when I click on Mozilla on the desktop. The first think that happens is that a small window appears and tells me it is checking for add-ons compatibility. After what seems like a long period, the screen fills with some sort of Mozilla about Android and Mozilla. I then have to x this to get to my email page. This is annoying. How do I fix this?
It sounds like this issue.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
It sounds like this issue.
I have the same problem and changing the homepage doesn't help. Very, very annoying.