When I try to download a document it goes directly into a "download" folder, when I want the document to automatically open up. How do I change this?
I used to have a pop up screen come up when i clicked a document to download it, which I then chose to open document. Now the screen doesn't pop up, and it just automatically downloads into a folder. I want the documents to open automatically and I have tried everything to correct this problem. Please help!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You can check if you see a download action for that file tab in Tools > Options > Applications
You can delete the mimeTypes.rdf file in the Firefox Profile Folder to reset all file actions.