How switch on language lock in address bar? (Which at any keyboard layout enters in english layout.)
I remember this icon in some of previous release, but in this version I can't find this option. And now I wish to know: is it possible to enable in 18.0.1 ?
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1176
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Pando Web Plugin
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
What do you mean with a language lock in address bar?
Are you using different keyboard layouts and regularly switch to another language or do you mean the language that is used in the user interface?
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Yep, I'm using different keyboard layouts and yes, I regularly switch to another language. But in address bar I use only english, but always forgot to change on english.