How do I get sync to work again?
1. It's been two weeks and suddenly none of my devices is able to sync since then. What might be the problem?
2. Also, I am not sure if that begun at the same time, on my desktop computer, default theme keeps forcing itself into action every time I restart firefox. I set my desired theme, restart - desired theme is set, I restart again - default theme is set... --- I tried to clear my sync space on server from the website, after about 5 attempts I finally got positive reply that the data could be finally. It didn't help.
(Currently running laptop PC)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1176
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0