Pogo works with some games but not all
Started about a week and a half ago. PaydayFreeCell clicks in and works beautifully. When I click something else -- Trivial Pursuit, I get an error message that I don't have the correct Java update. When I click download, I get a message (with a green check mark) that I have the proper Java program installed. Sometimes when I click a different game, I get an error message "some plugins have been deactivated for your safety" with a "Activate" box. Click it and nothing apparent happens.m
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Recipe Hub Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.
Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.
To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.