Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang Date: 1/30/2013 1:36:31 PM Event ID: 1002 Task Category: (101) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Ciny-PC Description: The program firefox.exe version 184.108.40.20664 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: e0 Start Time: 01cdff02bed4b981 Termination Time: 30 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe Report Id: ecc2c2a8-6b0b-11e2-8492-028037ec0200
Event Xml: <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System> <Provider Name="Application Hang" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>101</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-01-30T18:36:31.000000000Z" /> <EventRecordID>49331</EventRecordID> <Channel>Application</Channel> <Computer>Ciny-PC</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data>firefox.exe</Data> <Data>220.127.116.1164</Data> <Data>e0</Data> <Data>01cdff02bed4b981</Data> <Data>30</Data> <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe</Data> <Data>ecc2c2a8-6b0b-11e2-8492-028037ec0200</Data> <Binary>55006E006B006E006F0077006E0000000000</Binary> </EventData>
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
I've been having the same issues as well for the past few weeks. I'm constantly crashing every few minutes and it will crash atleast 2 to 4 times before it works right for a few minutes. This is getting annoying. I have to use EI to do anything.
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox location bar (that's where you enter your website names) and press Enter. You should now see a list of submitted crash reports.
- Copy the most recent 5 report IDs that you see in the crash report window and paste them into your forum response.
Thanks in advance for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
bp-88dc8bf9-d902-4218-aa63-9b5882130201 1/31/20139:07 PM
bp-bf4f64a8-4fe0-47d2-95e3-3ce562130201 1/31/20138:59 PM
bp-1fa3dc89-260a-4b43-8dc0-55dbf2130201 1/31/20138:47 PM
That is a problem with the Flash plugin.
You can check for problems caused by recent Flash updates and try these:
- disable a possible RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension for Firefox and update the RealPlayer if installed
- disable protected mode in Flash 11.3 and later
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
The needed file name wasn't showing in the folder...
Which file do you mean and which folder?
Quote: The needed file name wasn't showing in the folder...
Disabling Protected Mode in Flash 11.3
You can disable Protected Mode in Flash 11.3 and above by adding the line ProtectedMode=0 to the Flash "mms.cfg" file located in:
(Windows 32bit) C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash (Windows 64bit) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
For example, on a Windows 7 64-bit system, open the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash folder, copy the file "mms.cfg" to the desktop, open it in Notepad, add a new line ProtectedMode=0 and then close Notepad, saving your changes. Next, go back to the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash folder, rename the original file to "mms.cfgBAK" (to save it as a backup) and then drag and drop in the modified "mms.cfg" file from the desktop.       
Note: To re-enable Flash Protected Mode, either restore a backup of the original mms.cfg file, if you saved one, or else re-edit the mms.cfg file to remove the ProtectedMode=0 line you added. Updating Flash Player or installing a newer version does not automatically re-enable Protected Mode.  
I also deleted realplayer and moved it back to an earlier version and still crashing...
If the mms.cfg file doesn't exist in the Macromed\Flash folder then you can create this file yourself and add the line(s) to this file.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.