Send photos from my pictures folder
I have my photos in two folders. I click on the photo and clcik on e-mail and the email form comes up but the moment I click send I get a disclaimer Your server has unexpectedly severed this connection. The mail form used is Windows Live Mail ISP is Roadrunner.com Acer Aspire Laptop. Firefox
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Make sure the Firewall is not blocking Firefox.
Please reload the webpage while bypassing the cache using one of the following steps:
- Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button with the left mouse key.
- Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
- Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)
See if this helps solve the issues you had and please report back to us!
Have learned that Mozilla has issues with windows live . There's an entire link to the same issue from users of mozilla firefox especially if the pictures format was transferred from another computer (which mine was) Went into default programs to see if there was another mail program listed (per Mozillas self help- there wasn't per se`) and tried several other windows programs with no success. Went thru tools, applications and changing to yahoo mail as the default mail with no success. The change doesn't seem to be recognized. Before attempting above recommendation I wanted to make sure this wasn't an 'internal issue' It appears it is and my other choice is to go with internet explorer or google chrome (neither are my first choices )