Need help with website that used to work on Mozilla and now it does not.
I used to listen to music streaming thru my office off a website www.noshoesradio.com. This no longer works and has not worked for about a year now. Can you please help me with this? (Email and phone number removed by mod)
Modified by Tyler Downer
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2008-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- NeuLion Adaptive Plugin 188.8.131.5231 Neulion home page
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Please update to Firefox 18.0.1 then give this another shot.
If that doesn't help, read Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
That is a Flash player.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
You can check for problems caused by recent Flash updates and try these:
- disable a possible RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension for Firefox and update the RealPlayer if installed
- disable protected mode in Flash 11.3 and later
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin