How do I refresh the page
How do I refresh each page?
Additional System Details
- Conduit Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Refresh (or Reload) button is the arrow pointing clockwise to the right end of the Address Bar. If you don't have it you need to go to to <View> - <Toolbars> - <Customize> and you shuld be able to choose it from there
You can also reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Sorry, ther is no symbol as you describe in v.18. There used to be a button, but no longer. ctrl-F5 does work, but would prefer a button.