Using Print Screen only displays about 50% if the page. How may this be fixed?
I did pose this question earlier today. I am afraid that I am not competent enough to understand what to do with the Troubleshooter information. Could someone please explain in layman terms how I resolve this issue? Print screen does not operate in any web based windows. There is no problem with Print Screen when using Microsoft applications, e.g. Word.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- 20-20 3D Viewer for IKEA - Mozilla Plug-In v184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"