After system restart firefox want to resume from crash, about:config is sessionstore....crash "false"
Hi, Firefox 18.01 starts via Autostart on a windows 7 PC. Firefox is in rKisok Mode and has greasemonkey as addon. The pc has a touchscreen with "serial to usb". The PC starts automatic after electricity is switched on. Firefox has to open an online website. PC has wLAN.
Every morning firefox starts wird a white site needing to resume after crash. I can´t solve the problem. It´s not my current pc, it´s an exhibiton pc. Can anybody help me? Greets, Bori
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0