fast dial 4.3 backgrounds keep turning to thumbnails instead of one big picture........
i got fast dial 4.3.1 for firefox 18 and i am trying to customize it. Everything works well, I have logos in place of pages from userlogos.com and its looking really nice till i get to the background. I placed a few themes and backgrounds in a folder just like i did for the logos, However every time I load a background image in to fast dial it is not one full screen picture...It turns to thumbnails and I have 18 of that picture filling my screen. I have no idea why it is doing this, and it does it on EVERY background I have tried. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_25 for Mozilla browsers
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Fast Dial support forum is over here: