when I am on my online banking with Mozilla, I for some reason cannot transfer funds between accounts. This used to work but now I am having to go to In Expt
I am able to go into my online banking to view my accounts, but when I try to transfer funds nothing happens. I went to the bank , and they said that all is well on their end. I am able to transfer funds easily, and with no problems when I go to Internet Explorer. This has been this way since right before or after Christmas ( I honestly can't remember. I like mozilla and do not wish to switch browsers, but I need the capability to transfer funds in my online bank account. Please help!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2064
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.