Flag fox add-on defaults to a Ireland server when I go to amazon, it should stay in the US
I have the add-on from Mozilla, FlagFox it tells me where the server that I am on right now is located. When I go to the Amazon web site this goes immediately to a Ireland flag. The information FlagFox gives me about this server is as follows. www.amazon.com 220.127.116.11 Ireland. I am a little skeptical to log into my account because of this. Can you help me with this? This occurs on 2 different Ubuntu systems and 1 Linux Mint system. I am running Fire Fox 17 . Thank you Clyde
Additional System Details
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The Totem 3.4.3 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The add-on you have shows you the location of the server of the website - it also provides many more. You can Disable or remove Add-ons to see if it helps. You can also contact the developer of the addon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Edit > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"