My I..E. Bookmarrks were restored (post H.D. crash) to c:\users\dan\Favorites - how do I move them to Firefox?
My hard drive crashed and no data could be recovered. I am backed up by Carbonite and they restored my bookmarks to a folder located at C:\Users\Dan\Favorites. How do I move the bookmarks to FireFox? I opened Internet Explorer with a desktop icon to try see if the bookmarks were there. Instead I got something called "Bing" that doesn't even seem to have a Bookmark feature.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
If you try Firefox's import feature, does it see those Favorites?
If Firefox doesn't see those, you might need to relocate them to the default Favorites folder (based on your username).
Also, to access favorites in IE9, click the star icon on the right end of the toolbar.