trying to install software - error - the installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory C:\Profram Files (x86)Mozilla Firefox\Plugins\resource
I successfully downloaded application software needed for classwork installation will not complete with message above no message came up for allowing changes to computer security software confirm safe
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please make sure you are the administrator of the computer.
I found out that mozilla firefox is not compatible with certain application plug in applications. I had to set google as my home page and install it in google. Worked fine.
If you could please let us know what is conflicting with Firefox and so we can see if there is anything we can do on our part to make sure this issue doesn't occur again please. Thanks!