I can see my bookmarks folder at the top in the menu, but it used to be accessible in my bookmarks bar also. I am not missing my bookmarks from either folder or bar. This happened after the last upgrade. How can I fix this? Thank you
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Hey May be u got too many bookmark links to the left of your bookmark folder ..
Or. if u find your bookmark folder (New folder in my case) else where than to be under Bookmarks Toolbar drag it back into toolbar
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- Firefox > Options
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
Before upgrading I had access to my regular bookmarks in a drop down folder on the same line as my Bookmarks toolbar as seen in attached image.
You only see the Bookmarks Menu button on the Bookmarks Toolbar if the menu bar is hidden and the (orange) Firefox menu button is shown instead. That button will appear on the Navigation Toolbar if the bookmarks toolbar is hidden and can be dragged to another position (toolbar) if the customize window is open.
Thank you for all your help!! You are appreciated!!