Network error - tcp error - a communication error occurreed
Over the past few days, on logging in to www.imgsrc.ru, the following error message appears:
Network Error (tcp_error)
A communication error occurred: "" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
For assistance, contact your network support team.
I contacted the website managers, and they say there is no problem at their end, and suggested I contact you.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Does this occur on another browser? Also, please see Websites don't load - troubleshoot and fix error messages
Try to clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
I clear caches and cookies on a regular basis. Did the same again as you suggested, but with no results in using the site in question. For the last 12+ hours Firefox has refused to make the connection at all. How do I override the red warning in order to gain access? There doesn't seem to be any easy way to do it
I installed Opera just to see if that would work - it didn't!
If you receive the same error on another browser then it is not Firefox's fault. It may be due to a firewall of yours. Please make sure your firewall isn't blocking.
Firefox is clearly being efficient (no bad thing!) but it's always allowed me access in the past, simply by being able to choose "go there anyway". Now I don't even get that option. And I've explored the Firefox panels to find a way of cancelling their blockage, but can't find a way. How do I do it, please?