password is not recognised by sync
I activated firefox sync. most passwords on misc websites are correctly recognised, but here not: https://www.tele2.nl/klantenservice/webmail.html Is there a way to activate the 'pasword-remember' functionality by hand?
Additional System Details
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
That website isn't using autocomplete=off, so Firefox should offer to stare the name and password and fill it correctly.
You can check if there are entries in the password manager with an empty user name.
Make sure that you haven't saved multiple (uppercase, lowercase) versions of that name and password.
- Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"
I removed cookies, still the same. Autocomplete does work. as soon as i start typing my name it completes it. but doesn't fill in my password. Opera does remember the password, so the site doesn't block this.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that it is an httpS site, and every time i login i get a message that the info i filled in is sent over a non-secure connection? (opera gives a similar message, but still remembers)