I don't want the "Warn me when sites try to install add-ons" message. But I don't want it to automatically install anything either. Is there a setting for this?
dupe of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/948753 - locking
Sometimes when I navigate to webpages I get a message saying something like "Additional modules needed to show all media on this page".
I don't want this message. And I don't want it to install anything automatically either. Is there a setting for this?
As I understood it, if I deselect the "Warn me when sites try to install add-ons" option, the browser will automatically install all needed add-ons/plug-ins. And I really don't want it to do that.
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- Version 184.108.40.20612
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Nexus Personal Plug-Ins
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1