I lost my toolbar, tabs on top and bottom. Don't even have the Firefox name at top left to acces the help option.
The Firefox name and the bar at the top w/ bookmarks, etc. and the bar at the bottom have disappeared. I've tried solutions but w/out the Firefox name and the bottom bar, I don't know what to do. And, yes, I'm a computer dummy who only wants to use her computer the way it did a few hours ago. Thank you so very much.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: command+Shift+F).
If you are in full screen mode then hover the mouse to the top to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear.
Click the Maximize button (top right corner of the Navigation Toolbar) to leave full screen mode or right click empty space on a toolbar and choose "Exit Full Screen Mode" or press the F11 key.
You are brilliant! Thank you.