How can I display the old style bookmarks?
I just got a new computer with windows 7 and downloaded Firefox. I can't seem to figure out how to display the bookmarks window? I use it a lot and need to have it accessable, any help?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Firefox can display bookmarks in a drop-down list (Alt+b), in a sidebar (Ctrl+b) or in a separate window (Ctrl+Shift+b). Is one of these the one that isn't displaying as expected?
Edit: I forgot to mention the Bookmarks toolbar, which only has room for a few bookmarks, but is displayed all the time. You can turn it off and on using:
Alt+v (displays the classic View menu) > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar
right-click a blank area of the tab bar > Bookmarks Toolbar
Modified by jscher2000