The algorithms for contacts in my address book quit working. How do I restore this time saving function?
In the past by typing in a letter or two the name of the addressee would appear and by clicking it the address would be recorded for sending message. It quit working and I would like to know how to get it to work again. Help!!!
Please update to Firefox 18.0.1 and try again?Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Picasa plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
Please update to Firefox 18.0.1 and try again?
- Tools > Options > Privacy > History: "Remember search and form history"
Note that the website may be using autocomplete=off to prevent Firefox from saving and filling form data.
You can remove autocomplete=off with a bookmarklet..
thanks for everyone's help, problem resolved!!!