I have three computers with identical software, versions of Firefox (18.0.1), and identical in extensions. However for some reason, on just the one computer my content filters (ProCon and Blocksi) are no longer working. They're enabled. I've cleared cache and cookies. I've restarted Firefox 5 times already. I've used Google. All to no avail.
I've disabled all extensions but one the ones that don't work. Still nothing. They work perfectly on the other two. But on this one they just suddenly stop doing their job.
So what do I do? Does this make sense? Is there something on that shouldn't be that I am unaware of? I have a feeling the answer is something simple that I missed.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
I appreciate the response. Funny thing is that all I did was disable a plugin (dunno what the Java plugin does) and it works now. I've re-enabled the plugin and the extensions still work. I'm going to disable it and leave it that way unless my computer complains about it.
This is one of those times I wish I understood coding better to make complete sense of it.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.