I am getting a warning: "someone is trying to deceive firefox to get an update that is a security threat
This warning ends with: 'please contact your network supplier and ask him for help
Modified by tyui
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Express View Browser Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please create a screenshot of the problem you're seeing by following the guide mentioned at How do I create a screenshot of my problem?.
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
- [/questions/919214] "Something is trying to trick Firefox into accepting an insecure update.
the message I am getting is in Hebrew so I don't know if it helps but here it is
thank's cor-el I do not know which value I can change the app.update.certs.1.issuerName into
this is a home computer
anyway the value I have now is: OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority,O=Equifax,C=US