Not able to browse site: www.ilivingapp.com
I have tried numerous times and still cannot browse the above mentioned site. A friend of mine has browsed this site successfully, and suggested that I write to you for an explanation.
Times out each time... www.ilivingapp.com
I have not experienced browsing problems on any site, except for the above...
David Morris New Zealand
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
This is the response I receive after browsing "times out"
The connection was reset The connection to the server was
reset while the page was loading. The site could be temporarily
unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.