I can no longer see the address bar, the back button, etc. What can I do to restore them?
I cannot enter a URL, or move back to the previous page. This started just this morning.Yesterday it worked normally.
hello ralph, please see Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing.Read this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello ralph, please see Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing.
Solved. Thank you.