the search bar top right of page shows only google search.how do I restore the search options?
I originally had an icon that showed multiple search options but now i have only the google icon how do i restore the multiple icon
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello rmac43, when you click on manage search engines there should be the possibility to restore the default set of multiple search engines, see Use the Search bar in Firefox and manage search engines.
in case this doesn't work, you can also try downloading the full firefox setup file from getfirefox.exe & installing it on top of your current installation...
thanks for help