I´m swedish and live in sweden. After updating to Firefox 18.0 everything is in english even my serchresault, why?.
In my earlier Firefox, there was no problem with the languish but in this 18.0 is everything (not my own bookmarks) are in English. Can I go back to a earlier Firefox?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Nexus Personal Plug-Ins
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, does it affect the user interface of the browser? if so, please download & install the swedish version & install it on top of your current version (your bookmarks, passwords, settings, etc. will be kept this way): http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/#sv-SE
Modified by philipp
You can also check the order of the installed Languages.
- Tools > Options > Content > Languages