I cannot delete firefox from windows. I no longer wish to use firefox as a browser and i am unable to delete it. help!
FOr some reason, Firefox refuses to let himself be deleted through wndows when given the option to add or remove programs. FIREFOX WIL NOT BUGE. I no longer need this browser, i rarely use it, it just is wasted space
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1112
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1688
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
There is no need, I simply do not want the browser on my laptop. end of story.
Instead of uninstalling Firefox, is there actually something we can help you with instead?
is that a farce? uninstall it. Simple. As That.
We don't want to see users go so we like to know if we can help you in any way first. What error message are you getting when you are trying to uninstall Firefox? Did you have a read on Uninstall Firefox from your computer ?
Simple. Is it not simple? firefox is in such dire need of numbers that they forcefully try to keep users by NOT ALLOWING to opt out of using their sub par browser? I practice law, and this is, in one way or another, a case I would glady battle, and win. UNINSTALL THE BROWSER.
Users are allowed to uninstall at any time as they wish. You must be experiencing issues uninstalling, this should not be happening. We do not force anybody. We have provided you with some questions to answer as well as some troubleshooting. This if for you to respond to and troubleshoot your issue. At this moment, we CANNOT uninstall your browser for you, you must do that yourself. We are trying to assist you but it seems like you are refusing our assistance.
Duplicate of /questions/948426 to keep in one thread.
Oh and I doubt you would win such a case if it even got that far.
Modified by James