When I alphatize my e-mails by sender, I can't move page the first page which is only the "Ds"
I have been very busy lately so have over a thousand e-mail-some read and some not read. To read and delete, its easiest for me to have all of my e-mails put into alphabetical order. However, when I do that, I am unable to make it go past the first pages of email. In this particular case, I can't go past the e-mails entitled "dropbox". In other words, it doesn't have a page to do "next page".
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- MSN® Toolbar
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0