I have 16.0.1 and when I update to 18.0.1 it stays at 16.0.1, any suggestions?
you show 18.0.1 which i downloaded as a .dmg . when I click on it, it looks like it is installing. After a restart I still get 16.0.1 . ANy suggestions.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- RocketLife Software Component
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
I have a 27" iMac running OS X 10.8.2
Make sure that Firefox gets installed properly.
Open the Firefox disk image (DMG) file and drag the Firefox program to the application folder on your hard drive. You shouldn't double-click the Firefox application to run it from the disk image, but drag it out of the DMG folder instead.