My single sentence question pretty much states my problem. I downloaded Mountain Lion operating system at the store and cannot figure out how to reach gmail using Firefox like I have done in the past. If you send info on how to do this to my email account (email@example.com) I will not be able to notice it unless you have a magic wand. I am currently using Firefox all of the time when I go online. If you need a phone number: 360-753-1481.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.