How do I best backup preference settings within Firefox ADD-ONs? RECOVERING from FireFOX RESET
added this question to this - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/948264 - question thread - locking
Hello: what is ffox support suggested procedure to backup your preference settings set in each of the ADD-ONs. I currently have over 50 add-ons and the list seems to be growing each month.
My add-on component is becoming a major component of my Firefox solution. Great in functionality, dangerous for recovering from the Firefox RESET feature. I have searched help online and found nothing of value to provide clear steps of what one must to do.
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0