My taskbar, at the bottom of the screen ( including start menu button) disappears when using Firefox. I am using Windows-7 and Firefox 18.0.1.
I think I mistakenly hit a keyboard shortcut when this happened. The taskbar isn't set to autohide and I am not in fullscreen either,
Any help would be appreciated in helping me return my Firefox browser back to it's original standard.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Unity Player 3.5.4f1
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.522
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Have you pressed F11?