Several people have the same problem. You never fix it.
I have repeatedly tried to update a plug-in. I always get a "Plugin Finding Service Error" message. Can you fix this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
What is the plugin you are trying to download or install? Are you not able to install it manually?
Updated Adobe Reader plug in.
TY! I ended up going to adobe just for an update. I think it is better to go to the source than rely on Mozzila. Problem now solved.