In my registration page (http://www.complianceonline.com/ecommerce/control/registration) the drop down box for Primary Area Of Interest is not expanding. This problem is happening in some of my friend's machines. They all have windows XP with Fire fox version 18.0.1 installed in their system.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Welcome and thank you for posting on Mozilla Support. We value and appreciate you as a user.
Are you clients using the most up-to-date plugins? As well as that they don't have any add-ons causing this to persist? Have they done and diagnose Firefox problems Basic Troubleshooting ?
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO! http://mzl.la/OJtpch
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Thanks for your reply. I tried this solution but it didn't work.